Adding Tracking to your Project
Note. RealTimeAds supports a lot of different tracking solutions from various tracking providers, this example will show you how to add Google Analytics.
- In the sub tab menu choose tracking details and click Add
- As Tracking Provider choose Google Analytics
- Your Analytics ID can be found in the Google Analytics URL hxxps://ww.google.com/analytics/web/#report/visitors-overview/a123456w1234567p1234567/ it is the numbers after the "p" parameter so in this case 1234567. Add this as your Analytics profile ID
(Note that this should always be the admin analytics profile ID).
- Fill out the username/password belonging to that Analytics profile
- Choose the currency you want Analytics to be using and then click Save
- You also need to link Google Analytics and Adwords, for help with this click here.
- The next part will show you how to add a feed to your project.