Setting up custom tags in RealTimeAds
The easy way to keep track of those extra important objects in RealTimeAds
If you are setting up a new campaign and you know that a few ad groups needs a little extra attention, a great way to give them this attention is to "tag" them, this is like putting a sticker on a moving box, it makes it easier to find what you are looking for when you are looking for it.
In this example we will show you how to tag a few Ad groups.
- Start off by looking at your campaigns and choose the one you want to work with
- The second step is to choose which ad groups you want to tag
- The third step is to actually set the tags, this is done by clicking on the sub tab called details and then clicking the small plus symbol in the tags window.
- The result should look something like this
- Now you can easily use the search filter to quickly find your tagged ad groups by adding a search filter like this
- This can be done during the process when creating the campaign but also when you already have created objects that you want to be able to single out easily. Tags can be used on every object below Client.